Home > About Me
In short ...
I am a translator between the technology-minded and the non-tech and business-minded people who increases the bottom line and wins customers. An international operations team builder with engineering background, possessing 9 years of experience in the global electronics assembly manufacturing industry and 6 years consulting in North and South America. A few highlights for me:
- Successfully managed and consulted in multi-cultural environments;
- Consulted on business operations and physical infrastructure asset management;
- Developed a business plan for a business opportunity in México;
- Applied for and received a U.S. provisional patent; and,
- Built an application engineering, technical sales support, customer support and software test department for a leading manufacturer by leveraging nine years of experience in the electronics assembly manufacturing industry.
- Consulted with companies in North and South America to improve their efficiencies and assist them in targeting their markets.
I possess a background in business operations,
technical support, and growth companies, and hold:
- a B.S. and B.A. in Electrical Engineering with a Minor in
Math from the University of San Diego (USD);
- the license of “Engineer-In-Training” for the state of California;
- a Maestría en Administración (MBA) with Business
Environment in Latin America Emphasis from Escuela de Graduados en
Administración y Dirección de Empresas (EGADE) – Instituto Tecnológico y de
Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM) in Monterrey, México; and
(ranked as the #7 International Business School in 2006 by
the Wall Street Journal)
- an International M.B.A. with Supply Chain Management Emphasis
from the University of San Diego.
(ranked 36th in the world and is the highest
ranking program in southern California in The Aspen Institute’s 2007-2008
edition of Beyond Grey Pinstripes)
To learn more about me and to see how I can help your organization in the fast pace environment of today's business, please